Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Song of the Week

I DID IT!! Finally managed to link an .mp3... I think! Please let me know if it doesn't work. If it does, whilst you're there you might as well listen to this awesome track! It's my favourite song right now, With You in My Head by UNKLE.

I haven't listened to much from UNKLE in the past but I'm thinking I might start because I love the complexities in the beat and sexiness of this track. It's currently on a certain Vampire Movie soundtrack but don't let that deter you, give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Also do me a favour and become a 'Follower' of this blog if you aren't already! :)

ENJOY!
With You in My Head.mp3

2 comments:

  1. Not bad. I haven't heard anything from them before. Do you know any other songs of theirs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty new to UNKLE myself, to be honest but 2 of their songs I've heard a few times and like are Natural Selection and Follow Me Down.
    The Band has been around since the early 90's I think and I know they are big fans of collaborating with other artists so a lot of their stuff sounds pretty different. Have a look on You Tube they have loads of tracks on there.
    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete