Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's About Time!


Well, I've been talking about creating a music blog for a while now and I figure it's time to get this show on the road. For anyone who knows anything about me, you'll know I'm slightly music obsessed, and after having a conversation with a mate about what to do with this obsession which oozes out of me, he suggested I make a blog instead of changing careers! :)

So here we are! As the name of my music blog suggests, stick with me and you'll 'Hear No Evil' music-wise. A bit about me, I'm a Furniture Designer & chronic gig goer from Sydney and have been since my first concert at the age of 13, The Offspring at The Horden! I'm Female, and I think the majority of my wages goes towards concerts and festivals. My taste in music is pretty eclectic. However I generally stick to Triple J Radio as most pop music makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a ball point pen!

Apart from Album and gig reviews, I also plan to post photos and songs, links, upcoming gig and festival dates, music gossip, favourite songs, diary entries and possibly an Aussie music section. Feel free to let me know if there is any content you think should be included.


I thought I'd start off with a bit about who I am and why I'm here and get stuck into the musical goodness in the next few days. Stay tuned!!!

Penny Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment